The Keppoch has prided itself on being a 4 season recreation destination for everybody. We try to accommodate all ages, abilities, and requirements as best we can. Memberships and donations help us grow and continue to improve the services we offer. With an annual (calendar year) membership you have access to:
· 365 Days a year access to the trails, Winter and Summer we have plenty to offer:
· Hiking: 30+ KM of trails for walking hiking or trail running. Take a casual stroll on the riverside side for a quiet and peaceful wilderness experience. Tough your way straight up one of our more technical hiking trails to the summit. Or take a summit loop for a less strenuous and longer hike to the summit. Take in the views and have a rest / picnic in one of our two mountain top gazebos.
· 15+K Technical single track.
· 10+ KM of Wide double track trail for for beginners - with route to the summit included.
· 9+ Downhill specific trails for the adrenaline seekers.
· Jump line for advanced riders.
· Beginner and kids zone.
· Groomed (up to 10KM) and un-groomed trails for classic and skate ski.
· Boundary to boundary snowshoeing.
· More FUN:
· 9 Hole Disc gold course (rental discs available - $5).
· Boulder Climbing area, great fun for kids or an amazing challenge for grown ups.
· A lake property with floating dock, great to cool off after a day on the trails.
· A fully wheelchair accessible trail with low grades and crusher dust.
· Other stuff:
· Equipment rentals.
· Some third party discounts.
· Lodge rentals for special events.
· Some special event and race registration discounts.
· Gravity Park Shuttle fee discount.
We have two types of memberships: single membership ($50) or family membership ($100).
We believe that our programs and services should be accessible to everyone regardless of age, background, ability or socio-economic status. That's why the Keppoch makes fee assisted memberships available. A fee assisted membership offers the same access to facilities as our annual membership but at a reduced rate. No membership is free; every member is asked to pay some portion of the cost of their membership. If you are interested in a fee-assisted membership or represent a not-for-profit community group, please let us know directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Season Pass Memberships are renewable annually. Annual membership fee is $50 per person or $100 per family. For membership purposes, a "family"consists of all related persons within the same household.
* Non-members are asked to pay a day-use fee of $5 per person ($20 for families) this covers general access for hiking, snow shoes, lodge access, boulder park and pump track. Specialty activities: Mountain Biking and Nordic Skiing are $10 per person or $35 for a family. *Shuttle Fees count as trail pass.
* Membership fees can be paid via e-mail money transfer to email@example.com (use password "mountain").
* Go old school, print out your membership application found here and mail it in with a check. Print out and sign your waiver at the same time, include everyone that will be part of the membership here
* Keppoch mountain membership includes year-round access to Keppoch Facilities (with limited exceptions for Special Events). Lodge rental and gravity bike shuttles fees are extra (shuttle fees and many special event fees and lodge rentals are discounted for members).
* Keppoch is maintained by Positive Action for Keppoch Society (PAK), a volunteer non-profit society with a board of directors. PAK is also a registered charity and donations are welcome in order to help maintain and expand Keppoch Mountain facilities.